AS SEEN ON
As founder and president of TDR Brands International™, Tierra combines an unmatched passion with Morpheus-like leadership that is both spiritual and influential. She looks and listens with the heart and intent to help women manifest their dreams through education, empowerment, and entrepreneurship. TDR Brands International has created:
- The Retail Campus, an international business community for women with product and stores, which serves to unite business/retail owners. The Retail Campus also features The Small Business Success Summit Intensive, a two-day virtual training designed to help businesses finish the fourth quarter in the black and build solid forecasting for 2018.
- TDR magazine, which highlights women’s testimonies of victory through seemingly insurmountable odds.
- Annual Pause and Propel Africa Summit and Retreat, a platform for women of diverse socioeconomic backgrounds to develop sisterhood and expand professional collaborations between South Africa, The U.S, and The Virgin Islands.
Tierra’s passion has taken her to the red carpet for Oprah Magazine's "O You Conference,” where she shared inspirational tips for women who couldn't attend. Since then, she’s been featured in O Magazine's "We Hear You" column, and is a proud OWN ambassador.
Through her affirmation to help others so they, too, can make a difference and gain results in business, she’s shared the stage with a host of nationally-recognized speakers such as Barbara Corcoran and Lisa Price, and maintains support from a growing list of sponsors and well-respected leaders in the community.
Her passion for learning started early in her retail career as she assisted national product retailers and household brands with multi-million-dollar contract negotiations, sales forecasting and marketing strategies. Tierra’s assistance included guiding more than 123 store locations through the buying and purchasing process, managing major in-store events, and advertising to drive sales. This experience working with major brands -- including Macy's, Victoria's Secret, Kmart, Lancôme Cosmetics, Proctor & Gamble, Nike, Christian Dior and MAC Cosmetics -- earned Tierra a strong understanding of the complete sales cycle and how to react to changes in consumer spending, customer relations and the importance of marketing.
Tierra further fueled her passionate spirit as the owner of a resale boutique in Lilburn, Georgia. Opened on a shoestring budget and without any investors, Stylish Consignments showcased Tierra’s expertise in store offering diversification. Within the boutique’s first two years, sales exceeded the six-figure mark. The following year, she leveraged encounters with clientele and colleagues, conferences and consulting opportunities to double sales. Stylish Consignments served thousands of customers; hosted numerous charity events; and was featured in various media outlets, including Good Morning America’s Work Spot, Lifetime Moms, Success Magazine, Best Self Magazine, the Atlanta Tribune and more.
The proud mother of two tweenagers, Tierra has built her brand on the cornerstones of love of community, a positive spirit, undeniable work ethic, evolving education and a relentless mission to empower others. Results are important to Tierra and she believes that as we heal we become clear and strong enough to make better decisions to reap the results and life we deserve.
TDR DOWNLOADABLE BIO: Download
Click on images below to enlarge and right click to download.
TOPICS & EVENTS
- Women's Advancement
- Women's Empowerment
- Self Awareness
- Self Accountability
and Potential Actualization
- Business Bootstrapping
- Strategy for Start Ups, Retail, and Brick & Mortar Store Owners
- Design Your Destiny - ATL, DC, SC
- Tory Johnson's Spark & Hustle - TX, NY, ATL, FL, CHICAGO
- Blogalicious - Las Vegas, NV
- WISE Symposium 10 Year Anniversary Retail Startups - Syracuse, NY
- National Association of Resale and Thrift Stores 25th Anniversary - St. Louis, MO
- Women's Entrepreneur's Day, Georgia State Capital - Atlanta, GA
- Chess and Community, University of Georgia - Athens, GA