We would like to welcome you to participate as a guest facilitator! We are so excited that you are interested in joining us on our When Women Heal / We Write 365 Morning Glory Prayer call. We feel strongly about beginning our day in prayer, giving our Father the first moments of our morning. Our intent is to let the Spirit of God rest, rule, and abide in our hearts from the very moment we wake up. We seek to learn more about what is required of us and to never neglect these precious moments with our Creator. We know that without Him, we can do nothing. We begin our mornings lifting Him up above all issues because He is greater than anything. It is He who give us strength for each day. That is why we choose to seek Him first.
“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.”
Philippians 4: 6-7 NKJV
Our Morning Glory Prayer Calls are Monday-Friday at 5:40 am EST.
Please keep the following housekeeping guidelines in mind.
1. We ask that all Guest Instructors/Leaders be on the call and ready by 5:30 am est. Via Zoom (please go to www.zoom.us for a short tutorial if you are not familiar with this app)
2. We will promptly start the call and begin recording at 5:40 AM est.
3. It is customary that we open all sessions with prayer.
4. Guest are to teach/pray from 5:40 to 6:10 AM.
5. Do not play recorded music on the call as it distorts and is hard to listen to. Also we prefer to spend the initial 10 minute period from 5:30 to 5:40 in silent meditation.
6. Prayer request will be sent privately via messenger or the chat box in zoom
7. Feel free to use the screen sharing feature should you desire to work with a PowerPoint presentation.
8. At 6:10 AM we close out the call and ask that you turn it back over to our Host (Tierra Destiny Reid / Assigned Host for the Call)
9. In the event you cannot fulfill your assignment as a facilitator and or you have emergency, we ask that you please contact the When Women Heal/ We Write 365 Leadership Team at email@example.com.